Friday, October 29, 2010

Conversation with her

This is a busy month for me..here u goes for my schedule on Oct 2010.
Weekend 1: Went to bonding trip in Genting with AUP's club.. it was fun and enjoyable..gave me a chance to know u guys better=)
Weekend 2: Rendering service in Orphanage Home and Old Folks Home...it was a very special event for me bcz I was a program master in that event.
Weekend 3: I went for LTC training in Bukit Tinggi Selesa Resort. An nice outing and opportunity for me to know other club's leaders in a better way.
Weekend 4: Preparation for Halloween Night-The Fright Dome in sport hall. To be frankly, I knew my club's committee even better and helpers too=)
Weekend 5: Finally is the time for me to come back home. My Mummy b'day is on tomorrow.=)

Along the journey from Nilai to Home, I was chat a lot with her. She is a quite capable girl and she dont like people say she is 'strong'. She is just responsible in many way. I like the way she talk and do and I realized that we have some common place.
To her: I am glad that u know what u want in future. Wish u the best in your great great future=) I hope that we can be partner and work together. Look forward for that. Cheer=)

To you:我不喜欢无理取闹,我很抱歉让你认为我无礼取闹。。我只想说我珍惜我们之间的关系,希望能够一直维持下去。。只希望我们都不会轻易放弃。。我也不想成为你的累赘。。更不会成为你的累赘。。

No comments:

Post a Comment