Friday, February 17, 2012

I did pretty well =D

Time Flies.
Its been another month for me in US.
I think I adapt myself quite well here.
I can mostly know what are they said when I go outside even though I replied in a slow speed.
But yet the lectures will be kinda hard to adapt.
Sometimes, when the professor or lecturer talking in front of me, actually my mind have been flew to somewhere else.
But, I will try my best to understand it okay!
I should really take notes about everything that i did here coz memories will not be return when it passed.
And, I will keep myself update about the life here, like which restaurant that I went to, which mall, which place have cheaper stuffs, and my UNI!

This coming Sat, I will be one of the 24 dances to perform on the Stage. That is a cultural dance competition which joined by many countries. We are representative of Malaysia. We dance Malay and Indian Dance. I hope I will do my best without humiliating our country!

And, I did some crazy and stupid stuff yesterday, I never been so brave before. But, once its done, that is. No matter how I going to deny it , it still be there. lets hope time can use to prove anything.
If there is something call Density, I wish it belongs to us.
Sorry for acting so impulsively, but I am not regretted though.
Too many same situations happened and I guess it will most probably be a good choice though!
Indeed, to be frank with all those stuff,s it takes courage.
Lets be a secret between me and you. :)
Thanks to a friend! Thanks for being by my side when I need somebody to talk to!
"when I sad, I stop being sad but be awesome instead!"
It will always be on my mind! Hugs!

Miss everyone of You So So MUch! *Wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment