Friday, May 21, 2010

End of First week

Well,this is the last day for this week and weekend is coming.Over the past 4 days,i realise that Dc Lim is really a experiences,systematic,serious, and humour(sometimes) teacher. I cant admit he is really a nice teacher even thought he dun like to smile.During the English class,he told all of us a lot of things and somehow i felt that he was preparing to let us know what was the reality that we gonna to face later and everything is really true.I still remember in the second class of English class,i really want to cry because everything he said is marked in my heart like the standard of English that we had.I cried not because he scolded or something,is just that the truth was really harden to accept and i really need to blame myself how come my is so weak.Based on this blog,i can realised that there is a lot of grammar mistake.Why do i write blog bcz i want to know where is my standard reach and how much can i improve.So,everyone who are reading this please dun laugh at me or maybe can give me some hints.thx

No comments:

Post a Comment