Thursday, September 30, 2010

Busy week

Writing a short diary supposed to be the things I need to do every night.However, due to my poor English standard, and laziness, i failed to update my diary every night. But I will still promise myself to update whenever I am free.
Talking about this week, which is a busy week for me, as I involved myself in Rendering service event,a charity event which is quite meaningful and also my Calculus test 1.In this event, I am a Program Master and I hope my program flow can run as smooth as possible and I wish to gain more experiences. As for Cal 1, I think I did wrong for my differentiation part as I forgot certain rules. It so horrible..arrh!! I hope my result wont so bad on this coming friday and I do hope can get 40/50 for that. Anyway, is time to move forward again even thought it was sucks.
Haiz...Good night and tmrrw will be a brand new day.

p.s: I wish I can be a linguistic expert to improve my English standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment