Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy holidays 8.9.2010~ 11.9.2010




In a twinkling of an eye, my three days two nights Penang and Cameron Highlands's trips had officially finished. It is an awesome' s trips because of two things, First,this is the first time I went to Penang and Cameron with my family. Secondly, I ate a lot of delicious and cheap foods which cannot be found over here. Can you imagine that RM 1.70 for juchongfan and Fruit Rojak for us.
In the first day, we departure from Benut at 8.30 am and along the way to Genting Highlands. The most frustated matter to me is the procedure to check in is extremely slow and make us wait for three hours. I am extremely unsatisfied with their service because I never been wait for so long to check in. However, my dad did win some money from the gambling so lets pretend they deal with us.hehe=).
After stayed a night in First World hotel, we departure again to our next destination, Penang. We arrived there at around noon time and check in to our resort named Sarifa Country Club located in Butterworth near to Sunway Carnival Mall. The environment is consider not bad and the rate for the room is also consider cheaper compared to other resort. Our room is D 29 and occupied with two rooms, one dining hall, and one mini kitchen. After settle down, we went for dinner with my dad's friends. They treated us to eat seafood and cost 400+ for that meals. Thank you to Uncle and Anty.After dinner, we drove to Penang Island and uncle brought us to 'Guan Zai Jiao', a place which is full of delicious foods. Uncle brought us to eat Fruit Rojak and we all ate until our stomach almost burst but we are still very happy.
On the next day, we went to Penang Island for sure, the first destination is Snake Temple, a place named snake but not much snake over there. After that, we went to kek lok shi temple, located in Ayer Hitam, Penang. We also went to try the best asam laksa in penang and indeed is delicious. And same goes for the trips.
On the third days, we went to Cameron Highlands, is tiring but enjoying. There is only one sad things happen which is some of the unpopular person appear in front of us like pigs...there are so disgusting and repugnant. They are the unpopular person ever and ever. I just hope that my dad can come back faster and faster.
Love Peace...Love my famiy...

No comments:

Post a Comment