Sunday, June 19, 2011

I love you Dad!


Oops. Today is Papa's Day! To be frank, this is the 21st time in my life with him. We seldom celebrate this special occasion perhaps we are still not earning anything yet, so whatever we bought is actually his money. So, he said rather not buying~ Haha.

Dad,

Thank you for born me into this world. ‘I Love You’ is not heavy enough to express the gratitude on you and Mummy.

Thanks to cook us fried eggs when mummy was busy with her direct selling business at that time, you know that simple dish still make me feel tasty and yet very nice. When we growth up, you never do that again and always waiting mum to cook for you~

Thanks to bring me to coffee shop when we want to follow, coz mum is very fierce when we are very small. I still dun know how to talk to mummy at that time until I know how to communicate with her.

Thanks for bringing me to do teeth checkup every time when I had toothache. I was freaking scare about dentist. You know when we were in primary school; we will be having our free teeth checkup. I will cry like hell and asked the nurse to go away, my dad and nanny very sympathy about me perhaps; they brought me to see the private dentist. And it was still the same~ PAIN!

Thanks for giving me experiences to be a secretary in your office!

I was talking to my mum last time, I said,’mum, if I need to write the resume I think I can write for seven years experiences to be a secretary coz I was helping my dad in his office since standard six’! When I was in standard six, my dad opened up another business. And due to the offday of secretary on Sunday, I always need to go work every Sunday!

By the time, I felt so unfair, why was I alone go to work and not my siblings? But as time passed by, I am glad with the experiences that I gained.

Thanks for forgive me when I booked wrongly about the airflight tickets, I am damn guilty and sad! Haiz.Its kind of shameful and made you need to pay extra money. I am so so sorry~ L

Thanks also for giving me a chance to go Oversea. I know you are not really agreed with that at the first place, I still remembered when I was in form 5, you threw temper in front of me and saying that no money for you to go oversea when Nanny keep nagged about you.

Well, I forgot how I feel during that time, but I think quite sad huh? And all the decision of further education is always decide by mummy, so once she decided and you always showed respect. Its amazing~ Mummy said she have no chances to get high education, so she wants us to be educated and also get a good job, so that when we are able to stay not that suffer just like what they did~ Mum, I will try my best J

Right now, I am going to leave this place in another half years, I know you are proud if I am going to study over there. However, I am sorry to because its really a big burden to you and mummy and also brother. You guys need to be struggle here and to support our education fees. After I been there ,another year later will be sister’s turn to go~ I am kind of worried about the financial status, and mummy always said, dun worry, we will take care of it.

You know its really pain when I see mum and you are so tired~ But you always better than mummy!

I am really glad to be your daughter, every time I will try my best to dun let you down in every matter than you asked me to do so~

When I didn’t do well, I will feel guilty! This should not be done in this way and etc~

Anyway, Dad, I will try my best to do everything in a perfect way~ I know you and mummy will want us to have a happy and easy life when we grown up~ I will try my best to achieve that. When we start to earn money , you and mummy will no need to be so struggle. That time will be our turn to take care of both of you.

Happy Father's Day to all lovely daddy in this world. Especially my dad!

P/S: I sent a message to my mum about Happy Father’s Day, he sent me back two cute smile face. Haha.

I believe Nothing in this world is able to compare with family~

Cheers J

No comments:

Post a Comment