Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Power Speech Session 1

Went to the Power Speech session conducted by Calvin~
I do not really know him, but I know he is marketing officer?
He is in charge of our I Crew , sales and marketing team.
I like the way he talk to us and also the 人生道理。

In the power speech session, he asked how to introduce ourself and how to pumped our name into other impression.
So, I am 'rain lol' ---After translate is 'Lor'raine'. So funny but indeed very easy for other I crews to remember my name.Haha.
Other than that, he told us how to stand when you are presented in front of the public. Do not really shake your body from left to right, stand properly and put your hands into a triangular shape and placed there.
And also, last time he also commented me, I am a very soft and polite girl, a bit confident than the others, but sometimes will be lost for a while~ Haha ~ Sometimes I get lost, because I dun know what people around me are saying, thats why I am lost, in fact, I will not lost myself when I am the person who talk to others~haha
And its indeed quite a lot of things to learn and it was fun and it even can earn money.haha

Today, I went to be helper for two hours and I earn RM10.00 and lunch! I am very happy but i am damn freaking tired! Non-stop from morning till the night~
I learnt something from today , learn how to introduce INTI to the campers.But if can, I rather not do so, coz the tuition fee is really expensive~ :( ~

Good night World .

No comments:

Post a Comment