Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome U December :)


Wow, its the first day of the December.
What have been gone through was a moody day ~
Get up early in the morning to settle myself in the class~
And yet affected by the coursework marks that was really low~
Was wondering am I able to pass the final exam?
But, give up right now should not be the first place right!
I should buck up and struggle until the end of the final exam!
Oh hell~pray hard and study hard to let me pass everything~
My last semester should be end in a exciting way~:)
Cheers :)

~Thought~
Always, when people gain something and eventually they will also lose something~
Always Believe that is a circulation.
And something that have been past will never able to get through it again~
However, when the moment gone, still the memories were there~
and I am glad to keep those memories and preserve in a good way~
No matter is blissful or sadness~
Cherish all the people that I met here~
No matter just close to u or be your friends in a long run~
Or always talk to you or seldom talk to you~
If u know what am I talking and yes it is YOU:)

Countdown another 5 weeks to go~
A new page of life is gonna to reach soon~
And I Miss you my dear friend~

No comments:

Post a Comment