Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cal 2

I screwed up my cal 2 paper.
Is really sad and until now i still cant accept the truth..
I lose my confident and i dun know what to do.
U u and u tell me that nvm, u already did ur best.
The fact is am I really do my best?
I dun know..
I just feel insecure coz i am not familiar with that question plus not enough time.
Is that correct that i was prepared but not enough?
I need someone to talk to but.......
I want to sleep but cant...
I want to go exercise but nobody to go with me....
I am really exhausted..
I am sorry Mum...
I am sorry Mr Chan,
I thought I should be able to score with a pretty result.
Is my fault for not doing it properly..
Is my fault...
Thx Kah keng for telling me,
if u never fail , u will never survive.
I hope that is truth.
Thx for your advise.
But let me emo for a while...
I cant smile now...

No comments:

Post a Comment