Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time

Hard to make choices btw this and that yet I need to make choices.
Let make the things simple. I shall set this as' A'. and set that as 'B'.
A is the things that I agreed in the first place.
B is the thing that come afterwards.

Finally, I have come to a decision that I choose B. The reason that I choose B is maybe I prefer to work with the team's member that I know. In A, Most of the people that I dun know but I know I can work with strangers but work with the person u know is better than strangers izit?

After I make my decision, the second problem comes. The problem is I care for what others think about me. At first, they didnt agreed she to join but now I joined. I dun know what will they say and after the event, I wanna to know them more to hang out with them. But, always, I still feel like I didnt really join them. What is the problem that I cant join them? Age? Commitment? or etc... I dun know...

For next year onwards, from what I plan now, I will busy like hell...Semester 1, two three events for me plus 3 or 4 subjects are waiting for me.
At this moment, my lost my confidence.
I dun know I still manage to conquer it or not.
However, I wish too. I wish I can handle it.

Arrhhh....Give me T.I.M.E..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment