Thursday, November 18, 2010

FML

Can someone please tell me that final is not on next week. However, It indeed is on next week!

Faded up with the lousy coursework marks for STA and REL and dun know with Cal 2 yet. If I want to get an A- I need to get at least 83 /100 which not seemed to be impossible. But must have 200 percent effort on it.

What am I supposed to do?

For STA, i was incredible disappointed with myself as I thought I should be able to score at least 50 and above.
For REL, I can get 50 in the first place but two major reasons that screwed up the marks.

First, The Bahai presentation slide, ( Malaysian Bahai Community is in my laptop right now!!!)
Damn faded up and angry!!! *uc*...
Second, is the test 2!!!! Screw u ONG YUN SHUNG!!!
After today Cal 2 class, I am damn freaking tired. Dun ever tell me working is more stress that this kind of situation coz I dun want to know. The only thing that I know is that stress is by my side. CAN U PLEASE GO AWAY? Mr/Mrs/Ms stress?

What to do by the time I get my result online? Change major? Drop course? Hang myself? Smile happily ? wasting my time? Working? ....................

Future???? FML!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment