Thursday, May 12, 2011

Outing to Johor


Hoohoohoo!!! Here I am~~~
Yesterday I went to Terbrau Jusco with MayKwee and Hong Yek.
Eventually we will have 4 people but my dear dear cant make it which is quite sad because his dad need him to do work~ =(
But never mind then, I know we will have time to go out again =]

We departed at 2.30pm from my shop and reached there about 3.30pm.
At first, we checked the movie showtime and bought three places for Fast and Furious 5.
After that, we went to Lavender to grab something for lunch. Hmm, yummy yummy!!! Life is super awesome!!Haha!!
After done pay bills, we rush to the movie coz almost reach the time.

SO, talked about the Movie was super duper awesome.
Starting with the scene of two Prison cars Raids!!!
Dom, Brian and Mia
The three actors inside this movie.
I dun know the previous 4 episode of Fast Furious.
But what I know was they are equally awesome!
Haha.
Thats why I asked my sister to download the 4 episode for me!!!
I wonder how they made the 'jump sea' scene.
They arent really jump into the isnt ?
Thats was freaking awesome.
The whole production team really made this movie super nice!!
Looking forward for the F6 from the production team.
I love the voice of Mia's brother, DOM!
His body and voice is really HOT!!!
Hahaha!!!

After the movie, we went to shopping and left for dinner.
OMG! The dinner was quite rush and embarrassing.
We reached there at 8.45pm and then the dinner time only until 10.00pm
So, the time is limited and we ordered too many at first.
Until the lady came to us and said ' You guys ordered so many sushi'
haha!!! Thats was really embarrassing...Haha
At the end, we ate so FULL!!!!! Until want to vomit!!! hahaha!!!
However, that was a nice outing and nice trip with them=]

Felt so sorry so them to fetch me back home and then they need to go back Kukup again.Hmm..haha.
Anyway, lets set to the next destination again.

Have a nice day Guys =]

PS: You!!!! You must remember our deal..Blek!!!!



2 comments: