Saturday, January 1, 2011

1~1~2011

The first day of 2011 of me is full of sadness memory as something happened.
This sadness started from the moment that I used to book for the flight's ticket.
I need to admit that I was wrong because I booked wrongly about the date of flight. After that, ended up with the compound, RM780 for 6 of us. Actually, I didnt plan to tell my parents and only my siblings know about this. However, this afternoon , I choose to be frank with my mother. The ending was an unexpected sadness outcome. I was crying and crying and my mum was like still and dun want to comment about anything. I was so so so stress and start to think about my financial aid when I going to overseas.
And now, even I would like to give up the chance to overseas , I also dun know where should I go. I am aldy 20.5 now, another 7 month i will be my 21 years old. For genius at this age, they have been started to earn money. And my mum put so much and heavy hope on my shoulder, how should i say I want to give up? But I want to go , going to explore, going to communicate with them, going to live independently, going to learn many many other things.
Go away your freaking bad luck..Leave me alone from now onwards.!!!


1 comment:

  1. just go!!!!
    =)
    u r a strong girl.. no prob de!!!

    jiayou jiayou~~

    ReplyDelete