Monday, January 24, 2011

Let me Pass.


Hmmm..I am blogging now!!!
What to write today.
Seemed like nothing to write.
Absolute nope!!
There are lot of things for me to write.
First, I am gonna to use English to write which I did not use quite a long time.

Well, let talk about my TOEFL test.
Actually, it was hard. I dun know whether I screwed up the test or not.
For Reading: I aldy tried my best to answer the possible answer. (I hope so)
For Listening: Well, first and two dialogue was still okay...but going to the rest I dun know..I just listen and tried to figure out.=(
For Speaking: I think I screwed up in this part.I dun really do well.The two Koreans sat beside me were like super fluently.I think they have learnt it quite a long time huh..
For Writing: I think should be okay ba.??
Well, in order not to make my friends worried.
I choose to keep silent as I can.
Dun tried to make them worried about me.

And there was another funny part.
When I was in KTM, my mum called me and wanted to show caring I guess??
But end up with a laughing non-stop sound from the other side of phone.
Bcz I told her I haven die from my paper.At least still got some hope for me??

And i think I will get my result on Chu Yi.
Well, I dun really think I am gonna to check it out.
It will only affect my mood either reach to the heaven or down to the hell.Haha
Anyway, let me Pass.Please!!!
Now, going to focus in my DE, ECO, MUS, and Phy lah=)

Realized about one thing, if you are not confident enough, some people will look down on you in many many ways. Sucks!

Special Thanks to My Baby, Chong Jin and Angie who wake up so so so early in the morning to KL with me..Lets hang out again next time ya.It was fun=)

No comments:

Post a Comment